Studio 4 is Radio 4EB’s dedicated production and recording studio. We specialise in recording all kinds of music be it traditional Indian folk music, face melting rock music even choirs; we do it all. We also record and produce almost all of the sponsorships that go to air on 98.1FM and Global. We can offer assistance with writing sponsorship scripts and can source local translators to help your business or idea reach the audience you are after.
Studio 4 is equipped with the tools we require to capture the best sound and performance. With a large (approx. 6m x 9m) fully air conditioned live (recording) room we can accommodate all but the largest of ensembles. We have an array of microphones, equipment and an extensive music library to get the job done.
See below for a full list of gear.
Recording Studio Rates
Radio 4EB Members: $50 per hour
Non-Members: $60 per hour
Rehearsal Hire: $20 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
A surcharge of $15 per hour applies for late night work (after 8pm) and weekends.
For more information and bookings please contact the 4EB office during office hours or send an email.
Phone: 3240 8600
Recording Studio Equipment List
- Windows 10 PC running Pro Tools 12
- Dynaudio BM6A Studio Monitors
- Antelope Audio Orion 32+ Gen 3 Audio Interface
- Antelope Audio Satori Monitor Controller
- Phoenix Audio DRS-8 Mk2 Preamp
- Focusrite ISA428 MKII Preamp
- Black Lion Audio B12A Quad Preamp
- Komplete 13 UCE Virtual Instruments
- SSL UF8 Control Surface
- Neumann U89
- Beyerdynamic M160 x 2
- Austrian Audio OC818 Matched Pair
- Beesneez LuLu Fet Matched Pair
- OPR Rocket 4038 Matched Pair
- Sennheiser MKH416
- AKG C5600 x 2
- Rode NT1A x 2
- Shure SM57 x Multiple
- Shure SM58 x Multiple
- Rode NTG2
- Rode NT5 Matched Pair
- CAD Audio Trion Ribbon Mic
- Audio Technica AT2020