Broadcaster Inductions are held on the first Monday night of every month from 6:00pm – 7:15pm and conclude with a short questionnaire at the end.
This will indicate an understanding of:
- Basic regulations of community broadcasting
- Workplace health and safety
- Broadcast requirements
- Code of practice for community broadcasters
- Community Broadcasting Foundation compliance
- Sponsorship requirements
- Defamation and 4EB By-laws.
The session also includes a station tour of the library facilities and the studios of 4EB and GLOBAL Digital. A 4EB Broadcast Certificate will then be issued to enable you to become involved in on-air programs as a broadcaster.
If you have any questions, please call the office on 3240 8600 or send an email to email@example.com